Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Brighter Days

My mood has seen a definite improvement compared to the constant, extreme depression I'd been struggling with ever since moving out. The warm weather and sunny days are surely a part of the equation, but there are other things that are no less important; forcing myself to go out, to be social, to reach out more often and to resist the instinct to sulk have all been helping to pull me out of the rut I'd settled into.

Hopefully this is a mark of improvement rather than a brief period of relief from the low point I always seem to fall back to. Feeling this way is so completely different that it seems foreign, as if I'm not myself. Things seem clearer and easier to take in, instead of the usual sense of being overwhelmed by life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment